If you’ve been looking for some new hydrating, exfoliating, and relaxing skin/hair products, LOOK NO FURTHER!
I’ve decided to share some of my favorite DIY at home scrubs, mists, and masks!
Save this blog post so you can easily come back to make your own!
Dreadlock refresh mist: (works for all types of hair!)
1. Aloe Vera plant (one stem should be enough, but the amount depends on your hair length & personal preference.) Aloe Vera helps moisturize locs and soothe irritated scalp.
2. 3-5 drops of eucalyptus + rosemary essential oil (stimulate scalp, soothes, aroma)
3. 3-5 drops of lavender essential oil (soothing, aroma)
4. 1-2 drop of peppermint essential oil (stimulates scalp, aroma)
5. 3-5 drops of tea tree essential oil (antibacterial properties, aroma, stimulation, soothing)
6. Add warm water to preferred amount! (1 part oils & aloe and 3 parts water works well)
7. Shake inside spray bottle until everything is mixed well together! (There may still be chunks from the aloe, it’s ok!)
Instructions: Spray into hair after working out, sweating, swimming, etc. Allow to sit for 10-20 minutes, rinse out in the shower and dry your hair as much as possible! Enjoy your soft refreshed locs! ♥️
Strawberry Aloe Mask:
This is called the strawberry aloe mask because aloe vera oxidizes quickly once exposed to oxygen, and it turns pink! So while you mix in the other ingredients, the aloe may change to pink, and look similar to strawberry chunks. 🍓 So no worries if you’re allergic to strawberries! You can still use a hydrating & cute moisturizer. ☺️
1. Aloe plant stem
2. Coconut oil (2-3 spoon full)
3. Shea butter (1-2 spoon full)
4. 2-3 eucalyptus & rosemary essential oil
5. 1-3 tea tree essential oil
6. 2-3 lavender essential oil
7. 1 cup sugar (pore stimulation)
8. Mix until preferred texture
Instructions: Shower first then apply to damp skin after. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes and then gently rinse off. ♥️
This mask helps your skin be toned, moisturized, and greatest of all: glow 🤩
Moisturizing Body Scrub:
1. Grab your body wash of choice! The thicker the better! Squeeze a good handful into a container.
2. Grab 1-3 cups of sugar, add to the body wash.
3. 3-5 drops of lavender essential oil
4. 3-5 drops eucalyptus & rosemary essential oil
5. 2-3 drops peppermint essential oil
6. 2-4 tea tree essential oil
7. 2-3 spoon fulls of coconut oil
8 1-2 spoonfuls of shea butter
9. Mix together until preferred texture. Add sugar and body wash as needed!
Instructions: Grab a rag or loofah in the shower and scrub a dub! Use on your face and lips for extreme moisture and rinse 😍
Another bonus of these scrubs, mists, and moisturizers, is they make your shower smell beautiful and help you relax!
I hope you enjoy these easy DIY scrubs, refreshing mists, and masks as much as I do! My skin and hair is soo soft after using them.
Comment below your favorite one 😊
Leave a like & follow to support my work! 🍓♥️
All photos are from Unsplash.com